Your membership keeps the arts alive in our community. Because of your continued commitment, accessibility to the arts and humanities is made possible
There is something for everyone at Artworks! Whether you are a novice or professional there is a place for you at Artworks. You are investing in connecting our community to each other through performances like Intimate Theatre and Evening of Harmony, through classes like basket-weaving and after school art and programs like Hope Network which gives those not usually able to have art; access to an art experience, access to a full expression of the human experience.
Join us as we all keep the arts alive!!
To join or renew by mail, please download the membership form and return it to Artworks.
Membership donation by phone (231-796-2420) is also available with Visa and Master Card and by PayPal. Any amount greater than the $50 membership will be considered a gift to Artworks. Thank you for your support!
Membership is for one year (July 1 – June 30) If you join now your membership will be good now until June 30, 2018.
Artworks members receive
• 5% discount in the Painted Turtle Gallery & Gift Shop
• Reduced rates on Artworks facility rentals
Additional benefits of being an Artworks member include:
• Artworks newsletter and notification of events, exhibits and classes.
• Invitation to member-only events.
• 10% discount on non-sale books and art and office supplies at Great Lakes Book & Supply, Big Rapids.
• 10% discount on art supplies at Barnes & Noble on Ferris State University campus, Big Rapids.
• 10% discount on art supplies and custom framing at Brinks Framing, Cadillac.